Florida Atlantic (2/22/14)

CMJ

We complete the three game road streak. Come home and win our last two and make it to the confrnce finals. Finish the season with 20 wins.

Let's just try not to embarrass ourselves the rest of the way. I think losing out is more likely than winning out. I do think this next one is winnable though, and after that we'll see how it goes.

We complete the three game road streak. Come home and win our last two and make it to the confrnce finals. Finish the season with 20 wins.

You do understand we face Tulsa and UTEP for our final two games, right? We're 1-6 against to top half of the conference with our sole win being UAB who is in position number 8. If Charlotte and UAB were to trade places we'd be 0-7.

Sorry but I've got us finishing our home slate with two losses.

You do understand we face Tulsa and UTEP for our final two games, right? We're 1-6 against to top half of the conference with our sole win being UAB who is in position number 8. If Charlotte and UAB were to trade places we'd be 0-7.

Sorry but I've got us finishing our home slate with two losses.

We should have beaten rice and Charolete. Hen this sweep would have given us a bye. I think we will play with some fire under our reads at home. We can beat anyone or lose to anyone...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

We should have beaten rice and Charolete. Hen this sweep would have given us a bye. I think we will play with some fire under our reads at home. We can beat anyone or lose to anyone...

But we didn't.

We certainly have proven we can win or lose to anyone. Rice certainly proves we can lose to anyone and I am still scratching my head on the aTm win. I think the same is true for any Division 1 team though so it's not exactly anything unique to North Texas.

We certainly have proven we can win or lose to anyone. Rice certainly proves we can lose to anyone and I am still scratching my head on the aTm win. I think the same is true for any Division 1 team though so it's not exactly anything unique to North Texas.

close. 0 wins against the RPI top 120.

The other half is true though. there are 2 losses agianst teams in the bottom 80 of the RPI.