Coaches show

Andrew

They had to switch w/ Peterson due to a practice conflict. It was the 1st one I've made in a long time and was a bit Late, missed most of the men's show :(

Man that really stinks. Intro to listen to everyone and want to go to the next one. I always enjoy listening to them and finding out what is next for the team.

• Upvote 2

They had to switch w/ Peterson due to a practice conflict. It was the 1st one I've made in a long time and was a bit Late, missed most of the men's show :(

Made? I didn't see you. Where were you sitting?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Made? I didn't see you. Where were you sitting?

Room off to the side behind coach Monarch. I tried to wave at you , but you didn't see me.

Edit now that I think about it , I think it was the bald headed trainer/doctor & not Monarch. They look kinda look alike. He was sitting with EJ ( I think his name is). Anyway, hope to make it to another one , I got a few questions I'd like to ask TB

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 1

Room off to the side behind coach Monarch. I tried to wave at you , but you didn't see me.

Sorry I missed you...there are not enough folks there to miss many? Ha! See, I didn't even see Monarch...not very observant am I? :-)

• Upvote 1

Tipoff, wild ass substitutions, decent lead, arm flailing, lead diminished, finger pointing w/ more arm flailing, loss.

This makes zero sense. This is exactly what Tulane, middles, and ECUs coached did. You act like because he turns to the bench and flails his arms he is clueless. I guess middle Tennessee coach is clueless to. Also the substitution are getting better. I have a feeling you have been to maybe two games and both were last year.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have a feeling you have been to maybe two games and both were last year.

Sadly, this can be said for a large chunk of last year's season ticket holders, single game ticket purchasers, and students who actually get in free.

But keep moving, nothing to see here (and I mean nothing).

• Upvote 1

Sadly, this can be said for a large chunk of last year's season ticket holders, single game ticket purchasers, and students who actually get in free.

But keep moving, nothing to see here (and I mean nothing).

Then they have zero room to talk. They have no clue why were are losing, because they do not show up and watch the games. I'm sure it's a mix of a lot of things. Subbing is odd but not different then other teams. They send in two so we send in two, granted he does pull the not player from time to time. His motions are no different then the other coaches. And often times he turns and looks at the assistant because he wants to know how to stop it (since they do the scouting I am assuming). Who knows to be honest. Maybe he will be here next year and maybe he won't. Either way I will show up the rest of this season and next. Listen to every game but the tournament because I won't be able to :/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Then they have zero room to talk. They have no clue why were are losing, because they do not show up and watch the games. I'm sure it's a mix of a lot of things. Subbing is odd but not different then other teams. They send in two so we send in two, granted he does pull the not player from time to time. His motions are no different then the other coaches. And often times he turns and looks at the assistant because he wants to know how to stop it (since they do the scouting I am assuming). Who knows to be honest. Maybe he will be here next year and maybe he won't. Either way I will show up the rest of this season and next. Listen to every game but the tournament because I won't be able to :/

Ya. They have no idea. Because they didn't watch the same disaster last year.

Don't worry, you will have Benny back next year as people at UNT bury their head deeper in the sand and tell themselves that the win over a terrible E Carolina team was the turning point.

#denial

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey, I'm not tryingto support Andrew because he does throw some crazy stuff out there, and he does fan the flames, but he also said it best. I don't know why it's not working, but it's not working.

I think it just comes down to benford not being able to motivate the players to do what he wants them to do. I think dodge kind of suffered from the same thing.

I hope smastresk won't allow us to keep him another year at the very least. We have got to get somebody in here that can get the most out of these guys before we really stop getting talent in here.

My vote is still for Danny kaspar, but I would also love to get the current sfa coach if a bigger program doesn't poach him.