Harry

I would think he means that coaches from those schools are in a HS coaches office wanting to talk about/to a recruit.

I'm leaning toward this. Having recruiting all wrapped up says nothing about whether your commits are the "right prospects."

Plus, he said, "You're on the right prospects"; that is, you're pursuing them--he didn't say, "You've landed the right prospects."

Edited by Mean Green 93-98

he is probably recruiting for 2015 and beyond. similarly, Mac was at LD Bell today so i think coaches are just taking the time they have away from the kids and investing in local programs ahead of time. you have to do this in order to get your foot in the door with some of the better recruits before they start making their decisions.

• Upvote 1

Can't convince that victory is ours for the taking on 8/30/14 if the coaches don't demonstrate similar attitude this time of year.

Plus, if we miss out on a player now, we are still well-positioned now to provide a much better personal fit if it doesn't work out for him elsewhere and he decides to transfer.

Edited by jdennis82

Chico tweeted a couple of hours ago that they were in Pflugerville for an in home visit. Could it be:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Jaylen-Hardeman-156217

I have no idea who they're after down there. I couldn't imagine us going after another receiver with the haul we have there and the fact that we're apparently having a little trouble squeezing Chumley in as it is. Who knows though?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Denton here we come, home visit a success, prospect wearing UNT Hat &amp; Sporting UNT Key Chain. Rolling up 35N, &quot;Get Out the Way Boys.&quot;</p>&mdash; Coach Mike Canales (@coachcanales) <a href="https://twitter.com/coachcanales/statuses/429413549257924608">February 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Don't know how to post tweets but Coach C's latest tweet says they are all full and working on '15.

Interesting. Does that mean the team is full, or he has completed his personal recruiting responsibilities for the class?

Where does this leave us with X? Already a stealth commit? Already told the coaches he wasn't coming here?

So many questions the next couple of days.

Interesting. Does that mean the team is full, or he has completed his personal recruiting responsibilities for the class?

Where does this leave us with X? Already a stealth commit? Already told the coaches he wasn't coming here?

So many questions the next couple of days.

I'm really not sure. It was in response to a coach asking him about this class (implying he may have someone in mind). I wonder if it could just mean that they have a bunch of people lined up waiting to hear if we have room, while we wait on X and who knows what else.

Though it could be they already have all their schollys used up. Not sure we will know before signing day.