Tulsa (2/1/14)

CMJ

So....how do we respond from blowing the MTSU lead?

Well, it is on the road after all. Going to be really tough to beat Tulsa at their house. Hope, yes....trying to be realistic about this team...little hope.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tulsa is a good team (better than North Texas) team with a losing record playing well in conference. I don't feel like we'll do very well this time around on the road. I think we come out 1-2 with a win against a very bad Rice team.

Edited by UNTFan23

We really need this game. My gut feeling is, if we lose, this might push us down an elevator shaft. However, provided we win, hanging around midpack in the league and getting a bye first round in El Paso is doable.

If we do not get at least one bye we are done. Even with our depth it will be really hard to win 5 games straight. (I think that is what the number is).