Middle Tennessee State (1/25/14)

CMJ

Scrappy

Yesterday at 10:15am

So, rumor has it... the Junior Mean Green Club will be having a birthday party for me at tomorrow's basketball game. The party will start around 6 pm at the Super Pit at Gate F. I also heard there may be some ice cream too. I can't wait!!

I don't do Facebook , so not sure if there is a way to link this, but it's Scrappy's bd.. My kid is excited

This was a fb post from meangreensports. Hopefully this will bring families out. Also kids wearing a sports jersey get in free! At least that is what the post said. Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1

Anyone have info on the mean green club appreciation night? I saw a thread but couldn't find it. I am a mgc member but I lost my member card. What time does it start? What are they doing? Can I get in without my card? Anyone know?

No idea. I just gotta email saying it was MGC appreciation night ... No further details

And how does one get to this room?

You know the ramp leading down to the floor from outside on Highland Street? (and I mean the large ramp, with massive doors...) Go down that, there'll be some folks probably heading the same way, and within the large loading doors will be regular sized doors, through there, into the Colliseum, and there'll be a table with folks to guide you.

And do this at six, not seven when the game begins.

• Upvote 1

You know the ramp leading down to the floor from outside on Highland Street? (and I mean the large ramp, with massive doors...) Go down that, there'll be some folks probably heading the same way, and within the large loading doors will be regular sized doors, through there, into the Colliseum, and there'll be a table with folks to guide you.

And do this at six, not seven when the game begins.

Thanks for the info

I am starting to get really excited about this team. I just hope Dr. Jekyll leaves Mr. Hyde at home. Seems to have been the story of the season so far. And if Benford turns it around I will be nothing but happy, but I definitely will not eat a crow on Bourbon Street.

Edited by GangGreen

It's going to take a lot of time and a lot less flirting with ncaa regulations and fear of disqualification because of level of opponent for me to warm up to Benford. Anyone that says Benford is on the level of JJ is simply a trolling tool, no matter how old they are.

Alzee has had some good games against MT in the past. Looking forward to watching him tonight. The fact that Benford is on the sideline and we almost forfeited a win to NCAA sanction this season is forgotten when the game starts until he calls a timeout in transition or sits a hot player...

• Downvote 1

First time I've ever seen Brett type text. Thanks for the update!

Yeah, Jones is a tough draw with or without Gaines. I always though Jones was about the most evenly matched with Tony Mitchell athletically and length-wise than we ever saw out of anyone in the belt. Rubit was a tough draw too. Hope we can contain Jones tonight.