REPORT: Tjeerdsma to Sam Houston State

Harry

I don't think Coach Chico's heart was really into getting this job anyhow.

Another "W" season or 2 or 3 or 4 in a row at North Texas and I believe he'd have a chance for a HFC'ing gig at the FBS level.

CaliMeanGreen has been right all along (which my gut feeling said he was).

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Wow, Coach T is a great coach, I've followed his career since his days at Austin College. Didn't think he'd want to get back into coaching at his age.

Had two friends from high school that played for him 1987-91. They were a playoff team in their little division back then.

I like Coach Canales a ton. But, it's also good to see a school give a lad in his late 60s one last run at it. Hope to see him here in Frisco during future FCS Championship games.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch
  • Upvote 1

Both deserving candidates but experience wins out. Coach C will get another good offensive year under his belt and on stamped on his resume. I know Coach Mac has to be happy to have him stay.

• Upvote 1