Siva, Mitchell grateful for chance to play in D-League

Harry

Mitchell said he didn't go to the D-League with any specific goal but appreciated "playing and working on my game, working through mistakes, just stuff like that."
"I wanted to dunk on somebody but I didn't accomplish that," Mitchell said. "But other than that, it was cool. I was just trying to play and learn from those guys down there, and just listen to some of the guys, what they see, and how can I improve on it."
Mitchell played six games with five starts for Fort Wayne, and Siva five games with four starts.
Siva averaged 12 points, 2.8 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 2.6 steals for the Mad Ants.
Mitchell averaged 6.8 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.5 blocked shots.
Both players suffered injuries. Early in their stay there, Siva fell and sprained both wrists, and Mitchell fell on his back while trying to block a shot. Mitchell also sprained an ankle last week in Reno.