2014 Season Ticket Deposits are now Available

Eddie Delgado

That is the case here as well. You would only need to put a deposit if :

1. You are a new customer

2. You want a jump start at payments if a current customer/wanted to change seats so you can get first choice of what is avialable at the time.

I would assume, however, those who fully plan to purchase their seats again in 2014 would help the program most by putting down the deposit now to help the department project and plan accordingly.

Even though I plan to simply renew my seats, I plan to put down the deposit - even if it may not be fully necessary to secure my seats.

• Upvote 1

Greetings,

My name is Eddie Delgado and I work in the Ticket Office here at North Texas. I wanted to get the word out that we are accepting deposits for the upcoming year which will save your place in line for first choice once season tickets go on sale. The Deposit to hold tickets is 50 dollars per seat.

Please give me a call at 940-369-5380 or email me at eddie.delgado@unt.edu today to make a deposit.

Thanks and Go Mean Green!

Why not just sell the season ticket, why just a deposit, get the tickets on the books

I think it's funny that when somebody comes on here to tell everybody about starting to sell the tickets earlier, and how they'll be contacting every single person who bought a single ticket for a single game last year, they still get blasted and told they aren't doing extra work, and that's after we're all saying, "gee, why don't they do [exactly what they're now starting to do]"? I'm sure there are more things that can be done, some examples of which we've discussed, but wow, now that we're seeing some extra effort, I would hate to discourage that by making a step in the right direction seem unappreciated.

• Upvote 7

I think it's funny that when somebody comes on here to tell everybody about starting to sell the tickets earlier, and how they'll be contacting every single person who bought a single ticket for a single game last year, they still get blasted and told they aren't doing extra work, and that's after we're all saying, "gee, why don't they do [exactly what they're now starting to do]"? I'm sure there are more things that can be done, some examples of which we've discussed, but wow, now that we're seeing some extra effort, I would hate to discourage that by making a step in the right direction seem unappreciated.

amen.

• Upvote 1

Eddie,

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to buy two for the first time in 12 years.

One suggestion: I just joined the alumni association, and figured I'd get a call about tickets. This might be a good source of prospects for next year.

Good Luck.

Your welcome and No problem.

Just email me : eddie.delgado@unt.edu or call me at 940-369-5380 when you are ready.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

It comes with the territory you can't please everyone. Even if we were going to multiple Rose Bowls or something lol.

Consistent information from ticket office employees would go a loooong way in making many of us happy.

I know college kids mainly mam the phones, but if you talk to 3 different people, you get 3 different answers. It's to the point that I don't ever rely on ticket office info to be accurate anymore. This was at its worst during the bowl ticket distribution problem this year.

Hopefully this can be addresses.

Consistent information from ticket office employees would go a loooong way in making many of us happy.

I know college kids mainly mam the phones, but if you talk to 3 different people, you get 3 different answers. It's to the point that I don't ever rely on ticket office info to be accurate anymore. This was at its worst during the bowl ticket distribution problem this year.

Hopefully this can be addresses.

I can do my best to help out. I don't mind be the ticket go to guy for the message board at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would assume, however, those who fully plan to purchase their seats again in 2014 would help the program most by putting down the deposit now to help the department project and plan accordingly.

Even though I plan to simply renew my seats, I plan to put down the deposit - even if it may not be fully necessary to secure my seats.

I was wrong and I'm sorry about my assessment of this idea and even discouragement of those who are obviously trying to make a difference for our schools football program's increased tickets selling in the near future....as in 2014.

Carry on, Mr. Delgado...you have all our support and appreciation for these early in the year season ticket sales efforts--something very important to all of us on this forum. I'll be re-newing my own soon enough.

GMG!

PS And thanks for the -1 GL2Greatness.! :thumbsu:

Obviously, you, "Todge-Rodge" and "Someone" who all post on 3 different conference boards with such similar styles are still having..... your bad widdle' dreams about UNT? :lol2:

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2