Updated Area Top 100 (DaMN)

Cooley

What about Hafoka Olie? Haven't seen too much about him.

And is Missouri signing like 50 players this year? Seems like they have extended a lot of offers they don't have spots for. I'm sure that was just an accident. :sign0095:

Kinda funny looking at some of those list... That year Jacquizz Rodgers & Kendall Wright were 80 & 81 in the state

Wow. As a Titan fan cool to see 2 recent high draft picks in Wright and Zaviar Gooden (#56) not even among the top 50 players in their class in the state. Plenty of talent will always slip through the cracks. Hopefully we'll be in position to get guys after they fall through only about 4-6 cracks rather than hoping they fall through 9-11 cracks.

Lance was a ** and not a State 100.

Riley was a State 100, but not as a QB, as an athlete... and I always discount his recruiting because his dad brought him hear, not us.

So... who was the last 100 before Jamario?

Wow. He had offers from Ok. St., Virginia. and Colorado, yet Rivals still had him as a 2 star.

Jonas Buckles was State Top 100. We basically got him because he was a late qualifier.

Yes. He gray shirted.

Not quite the same but Cam Feldt was a state Top 100 as well as Darius Terrell and Anthony Wallace.

Good catches, but I was thinking about kids we successfully recruited out of HS into our program.

I don't think Simon landed a state top 100.

Dickey landed Booger, Jonas Buckles, Jamario.

Dodge landed Riley.

Would Willie Ivery be Mac's first state 100?

Nice! Dajon Williams was in that top 100 at the beginning of last year. That's the Lonestar top 100, put together by the UT rivals page. The rivals top 100 for Texas is this one.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/texas/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3312

Top 100 player in the state according to at least one list is good. Kid is dynamic.

Nice! Dajon Williams was in that top 100 at the beginning of last year. That's the Lonestar top 100, put together by the UT rivals page. The rivals top 100 for Texas is this one.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/texas/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3312

Top 100 player in the state according to at least one list is good. Kid is dynamic.

Billy, can you or anyone update some of us on Dajon's true injury situation unless that is not for public consumption.

If we count the DaMN State Top 100 list, Dickey recruited:

Booger Kennedy '99

Jonas Buckles '00

Jamario Thomas '03

Randy Gardner '99

Taylor Casey '99

Cody Spencer '00

There is a narrative that Dickey only recruited diamonds in the rough and only had one good class, but I never agreed with it.

• Upvote 2