Former Guyer Standout Coming Home

filmerj

Since he's a walk on I look it as a can't lose proposition. If he's healthy and productive, give him a ship. If not, no harm.

True. Can't hurt, maybe he'll get some of his buddies to come along or at least give us a look. When Harry first posted I thought we were going to offer him a ship.

Edited by filmerj
  • Upvote 1

THIS was one of the rumored that I was talking about. He was a stud the last time I saw him play.

I sure hope the other 2 come also.....

I can't help but wonder if one of them is Conner Crane. He isn't playing at Stanford but I'm not sure a high school valedictorian would want to leave a school like Stanford just because he wasn't seeing the field.

The other two I'm suspecting/hoping are Dominic Ramacher and Ellis Jefferson. Ramacher was recruited to Ok St as a linebacker but he could fit in our scheme as a tight end/fullback like Drew Miller was. Jefferson is a receiver who redshirted at Arizona State.

• Upvote 2

I can't help but wonder if one of them is Conner Crane. He isn't playing at Stanford but I'm not sure a high school valedictorian would want to leave a school like Stanford just because he wasn't seeing the field.

The other two I'm suspecting/hoping are Dominic Ramacher and Ellis Jefferson. Ramacher was recruited to Ok St as a linebacker but he could fit in our scheme as a tight end/fullback like Drew Miller was. Jefferson is a receiver who redshirted at Arizona State.

;) We shall see how the cards fall.....

• Upvote 4

All of us welcome home our favorite sons of Denton, Texas, America! :thumbsu:

...'twould love for some of them to even try us out as true freshmen from time to time but either way, we would love for them to wear a North Texas Mean Green uniform and make the home town proud of them all over again!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

All of us welcome home our favorite sons of Denton, Texas, America! :thumbsu:

...'twould love for some of them to even try us out as true freshmen from time to time but either way, we would love for them to wear a North Texas Mean Green uniform and make the home town proud of them all over again!

GMG!

I can think of one......

• Upvote 1