Get Your Rear on the Record review winner announced by Vito

Harry

In the next day or so (now that I have had some recovery time after the Heart of Dallas Bowl) we will look back on a breakout season for UNT and forward to the future following the Mean Green’s 36-14 win over UNLV in its first bowl since 2004.

There is so much to talk about. There’s the great finish for UNT’s seniors, the way UNT’s win over UNLV will affect the future of the program, what UNT will do with its last couple of scholarship spots, what the key holes to fill next year are and what the key questions heading into next season will be.

But first, the important stuff — GYROTR.

That would be the Get Your Rear on the Record contest.

Read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2014/01/get-your-rear-on-the-record-review.html/

I picked 9-3. Didn't pick a bowl because there was a small possibility we'd get screwed. Same with CUSA title thing.

Vito can be annoying.

You bet against the odds. Since 2003 only one CUSA team that was bowl eligible did not go to a bowl.

Posting from my mobile right now. If you want specifics I will check tomorrow.

Interesting that Vito talks about not having many injuries as being a part of "a team of destiny." I thought his name was Wintrich, not Destiny. S + C doesn't just help you outplay your opponent, it helps keep your team healthy. And he's very focused on achievement and development rather than punishment. I have to admit I'm guilty of the latter, where if I felt I was underachieving I'd work out until I puked, was dehydrated, etc. Keeping your team focused enough to avoid that, so they don't feel sick the next day because of the workout, while continuing to push for results is a very balanced approach.