Is the Tower green tonight on campus?

NT91

I can see Reunion Tower from my hotel room up 35 near Inwood. It's alternating blue with a red heart (for HOD Bowl), anda revolving UNT in green with the top & bottom flashing white. Very cool! Unfortunately, it's too far away to get a picture.

Don't know if tower is lit green or not. But when I got back to Denton, I was thinking maybe something that can be seen from I-35 needs to be lit green after victories. Thought about the Murchison Performance Hall or the front of Apogee since both can be seen from highway.

A Green light on top of the wing?

• Upvote 3

Don't know if tower is lit green or not. But when I got back to Denton, I was thinking maybe something that can be seen from I-35 needs to be lit green after victories. Thought about the Murchison Performance Hall or the front of Apogee since both can be seen from highway.

How about the Pedestrian bridge? Light it up Green all over.

Yeah, pedestrian bridge lined out in green would be really, really cool. This definitely needs to happen. After thinking about it why hasn't it happened. For that matter why isn't there a lot more green illumination all over campus, particularly visible from i35. Simple lighting is a great marketing tool, believe it or not.

• Upvote 3