Great day in Mean Green History today!

Harry

Just thrilled with the turnout, the fans were decked out in green, loud and proud ALL game long!

Of course proud of the team, the coaches and the administration. It was truly a team effort today, everyone did their part.

I want to thank Coach Mac -- he has made such a huge difference for this University and led us to certainly of our proudest moments as alumni and fans with todays big win on national television.

Derek Thompson took a lot of criticism this and prior seasons so it was so fitting to see him win the MVP award today. So happy for him and all of the seniors being able to finish on a high note like this.

What a great way to start off the new year! I am tired and hoarse but EXTREMELY proud of The Mean Green Nation! GO MEAN GREEN!!

I think we caught a break playing in the HOD against Las Vegas than going to the Liberty against Miss. St. Hopefully we can build on this as Mac said during the trophy presentation.

I was one of those that wanted to be in the Liberty bowl playing MSU, also because my dad went to MSU, but I think this was a dream come true. Local bowl game, only DFW team in a bowl, local recruits can see NT play, and it was a bowl game we could dominate!! I'm not going to be able to sleep!! (Or talk because I lost my voice at the game:), but sooo worth it)

• Upvote 1