Question: "Will-Call" Tickets for HOD Bowl

Any idea WHERE in the Omni? It's a big place with a lot of possible places? And is it just 3 to 5 and not any earlier?

They were just off to the left of the main entrance yesterday if you were dropping your car of at the valet. On one side they had tickets and then on the other they were selling NT merch. with HoD logos on it.

I just got a call from A J at North Texas. He was apologetic and I feel much more at ease now.

Those tickets purchased through North Texas will be at the Omni tonight until 6:00 PM. A J said that all of those tickets still unclaimed at that time would be at Gate E on Wednesday morning. To save standing in a long line, there will be about four windows alphabetically. That should really help expedite getting ticket purchasers into the stadium. I told him that I envisioned hundreds needing to pickup tickets and he didn't disagree with me so I wouldn't play it too close to the vest. In other words, still allow yourselves some time in case the process doesn't go as smoothly as anticipated.

• Upvote 1

I just got a call from A J at North Texas. He was apologetic and I feel much more at ease now.Those tickets purchased through North Texas will be at the Omni tonight until 6:00 PM. A J said that all of those tickets still unclaimed at that time would be at Gate E on Wednesday morning. To save standing in a long line, there will be about four windows alphabetically. That should really help expedite getting ticket purchasers into the stadium. I told him that I envisioned hundreds needing to pickup tickets and he didn't disagree with me so I wouldn't play it too close to the vest. In other words, still allow yourselves some time in case the process doesn't go as smoothly as anticipated.

So...do I pick up your tickets for you tonight at the Tower Club or not? Been trying for Days to call you and sent you a couple of OM's with no response.

You are not answering your cell and the message box is full.

Please let me know...as of now I am planning on picking them up for you and getting them to you at the early tailgate We'd. AM so you don't gave to do the will call thing....but, let me know.