Just out of interest: 4 how many fans will this be ur 1st NT Bowl?

Harry

I was interested for how many here would this be your first UNT bowl game in person?

Having been able to make the New Orleans bowl games I can tell you that you are in for a real treat.

There's something special about a nationally televised bowl game that words can't do justice...having the students, band, alumni, etc all on the same side together is a really neat experience.

I am real happy that we are playing in this Heart of Dallas Bowl for many reasons. I do think the biggest though is how many of our fans will be able to experience the Mean Green playing a bowl game in person. GMG

I was interested for how many here would this be your first UNT bowl game in person?

Having been able to make the New Orleans bowl games I can tell you that you are in for a real treat.

There's something special about a nationally televised bowl game that words can't do justice...having the students, band, alumni, etc all on the same side together is a really neat experience.

I am real happy that we are playing in this Heart of Dallas Bowl for many reasons. I do think the biggest though is how many of our fans will be able to experience the Mean Green playing a bowl game in person. GMG

I've always thought that crowds that go to out of town games, although smaller, are alway really intense. This was magnified at the NO Bowls. I remember my head spinning from yelling so much at the '02 NO Bowl and although there weren't 70K there, it was LOUD.

I am really looking forward to the 1st.

Those that are going to their first bowl game ARE in for a treat.

Can't wait!

• Upvote 2

My first in person - assuming my tickets have not been lost. First time in last six years as a season ticket holder to be eligible. There were not nearly enough bowl games back in the late 60's for the great teams we had when I was a student.

And it could be my last until I get confidence the ticket office is functioning properly.