TIX via Fed EX

filmerj

Still waiting. Was planning on staying the weekend in Fort worth, but looks like I have to drive back to Granbury just to pick up tickets.

Also tried to book the party and tailgate today with the ticket office. 3 calls in and still don't know if I have reservations or not. :no:

• Upvote 1

Just an FYI. i called the ticket office today, and after them telling me when i ordered them that they would be mailed out, they informed me mine were going to be at will call. Thankfully i convinced them to overnight them to me via fed ex. I should get mine tomorrow. Just a heads up if u haven't seen yours you may wanna call them.

• Upvote 1

Just an FYI. i called the ticket office today, and after them telling me when i ordered them that they would be mailed out, they informed me mine were going to be at will call. Thankfully i convinced them to overnight them to me via fed ex. I should get mine tomorrow. Just a heads up if u haven't seen yours you may wanna call them.

Great.

Buddy of mine said they were coming in tomorrow. We should remember that FedEx and UPS were both completely shut down for almost 4 days during that ice storm.. they are probably a little behind.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the heads up. Will call tomorrow for sure to follow-up.

• Upvote 1

Called ticket office this morning. There is supposed to be a $10 extra charge on top of the $5 handling fee for FedEx delivery. The ticket office staff tried to notify buyers of this when they realized the $10 had not been charged. This was never communicated to me, and probably many of you. If they did not charge the $10, the tickets are in will call. This is per the person I talked to on the phone this morning.

• Upvote 1

Called ticket office this morning. There is supposed to be a $10 extra charge on top of the $5 handling fee for FedEx delivery. The ticket office staff tried to notify buyers of this when they realized the $10 had not been charged. This was never communicated to me, and probably many of you. If they did not charge the $10, the tickets are in will call. This is per the person I talked to on the phone this morning.

I wonder if we can pick up our tickets at the NT Ticket Office then.

Good to hear something about this as I was getting nervous.

This is beginning to get comical and I'm really wondering if I'll even receive my tickets. Got no answer when I tried to call the ticket office this AM.

Sometimes it's REALLY hard to be a fan of this program.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So my tickets that were to be Fedexed to Allen are currently sitting in Ft. Worth Fedex Office with an *estimated* delivery date of this Monday... He said I have no options but to wait and hope they're delivered...

Complete ineptitude by our ticket office.

They STRONGLY ENCOURAGED everyone to order from them instead HOD website, yet HOD sent them out ASAP and our ticket office has clusterf'd this out of the park.

Edited by MeanGreenDan
  • Upvote 2

Trying to call to find out where the f my tickets are and all lines are busy. If all tickets are will call they REALLY need to send out an email about this. That would require someone in the AD to have a brain.

They're definitely not all at will call, because I talked to RV yesterday who said a large group were sent out via Fedex on December 24 and should have been delivered December 26.

I asked the person today if there was any way to just convert them to will call, and he said my ONLY options were to wait until they were delivered (hopefully on time) or drive to Ft. Worth FROM ALLEN and pick them up myself.

This after paying a $10 surcharge for Fedex overnight delivery...

Edited by MeanGreenDan