TIX via Fed EX

filmerj

Still haven't received mine in Garland.

You expect delivery on Christmas Day? Patience, Grasshopper, still plenty of time. Am hopping mine arrives soon as well, but am certainly not in any sort of panic mode.....YET! :-)

Still waiting in Flower Mound. I kept waiting for basketball tickets that the T.O. failed to send. Had to use will call on first game, then go to T.O. for remainder. Really friendly and helpful folks in T.O., but seem to have issues with getting tickets out.

• Upvote 1

Do these have to be signed for? Because that is a problem for me

No....I was upstairs and heard the doorbell ring one time. By the time I opened the door the Fed Ex guy had already driven off and had left the envelope near the front door.

I read this morning that not only is UPS having delays with holiday deliveries because of weather and heavy volumes but so is Fed Ex.

Will call information update:

Called the tix office at UNT and was told by...RV the following:

Three options:

- Pick up will call at UNT tix office on campus

- Pick up at Omni hotel

- Pick up at gate J at Cotton Bowl on game day.

The first two options are obviously time constrained but I don't remember when those options aren't available anymore. Call for more details if that wasn't enough. Just wanted to get the general info on this option out.

• Upvote 1