Light a different tower green...

UNT 90 Grad

Surely someone in an official capacity has already contacted them...not that you aren't important, UNT 90 Grad.

We'll see. I also reached out to management at One Arts Plaza where I work. This is the building in the Arts District with the big square/cube that they sometimes light up. Unfortunately they are having some issues and can no longer light it up green.

Yup. Need to talk to someone with Hunt Consolidated and One Arts Plaza as well. I think One Arts is owned/managed by Billingsly Companies.

See my post above about One Arts Plaza. Their green isn't working anymore. They are going to be upgrading to LED lighting next year, but I believe they are only going to be doing white lights at that point.

I received an update from the Reunion Tower folks this morning. Here you go...

I have looked into our light show policy. It is a little confusing, but if there is a College Bowl Game win then that team will have a light show at some point in the night!

The details of the policy are below:

It looks like for College Bowl Games our policy is to run the winning team at the top of each hour for ten minutes from dark to midnight. If two team events occur on the same evening the event that begins first takes priority and will run for the first ten minutes and the other winning team will run for the second ten minute increment. Since it is also New Year’s Day I do not know if there is a specific show planned as of yet but the holiday show would run the first ten minutes at the top of each hour and the team win will run the second ten minute increment.

Hope this helps!

We need to win!!!

Getting Hunt to scroll "Go Mean Green" would be pretty awesome if they would do it. They always do stuff for Mavs/Cowboys/Stars/Rangers.

Yup. Need to talk to someone with Hunt Consolidated and One Arts Plaza as well. I think One Arts is owned/managed by Billingsly Companies.

I've been working on the Hunt Building, Fountain Place, and Reunion Tower since last week. No one has told me absolutely not, of course, no one has told me yes either.

• Upvote 2

I've been working on the Hunt Building, Fountain Place, and Reunion Tower since last week. No one has told me absolutely not, of course, no one has told me yes either.

I'm assuming you saw the qualified yes for Reunion Tower above. I also started working the Holiday Inn on Central Expressway at Mockingbird. They light that building up different colors. It's been blue lately, but I've seen green before. This is right in the middle of SMU territory.

I'm assuming you saw the qualified yes for Reunion Tower above. I also started working the Holiday Inn on Central Expressway at Mockingbird. They light that building up different colors. It's been blue lately, but I've seen green before. This is right in the middle of SMU territory.

I did but I'm really working for NYE since that is when the most folks will be in the area.