Wayland Baptist (12/21/13)

CMJ

Kind of. We have some talented players with high-ceilings, but who have needed someone to help refine that talent. Take Jordan Williams...someone should've been in his ear long ago that he shouldn't be leading the team in 3 point attempts. Or Chris Jones...sometimes the simple pass is the best pass. Or Armani Flanigan...I don't know, under-hand free throw attempts?

There's a title for that someone...

I am fine with Jordan taking three pointers. Armani just needs to never ever get fouled again. He is worse then Shaq when it comes to shooting free throws. Edited by Andrew

And 3 years later we're going to a bowl game. What if I told you that if we suck enough this year to get Benford fired we would have a tournament team just a season or two after getting our new head coach? Would you root against our team?

Sounds like the intro to a piece on HBO Sports or a 30 for 30 piece.

I'll be gone during the game due to something previously scheduled. I trust we'll win -- and if we don't, I'll be glad I didn't breaks plans to listen to it.

We will actually be at the game. If we lose I want to see RV come out of the tunnel (he has been leaving his court side seat early more often during the Benford era) and stare into the nearly empty stands and shake his head again.

If we win then we will just trudge up the stairs knowin our long mean green national nightmare continues...

Remember when we never considered it a possibility to lose to a NAIA school?

We will actually be at the game. If we lose I want to see RV come out of the tunnel (he has been leaving his court side seat early more often during the Benford era) and stare into the nearly empty stands and shake his head again.

If we win then we will just trudge up the stairs knowin our long mean green national nightmare continues...

Remember when we never considered it a possibility to lose to a NAIA school?

It was sad to see attendance start out strong last year just to dwindle more and more as the year continued.

Has it gotten even worse this year than the end of the year last year?

It was sad to see attendance start out strong last year just to dwindle more and more as the year continued.

Has it gotten even worse this year than the end of the year last year?

It started out about the same as the end of last year and has declined almost every game so far. I expect a modest increase during conference play since there will be some new teams coming to the pit.

It started out about the same as the end of last year and has declined almost every game so far. I expect a modest increase during conference play since there will be some new teams coming to the pit.

Ya, if I'm in town I plan on making the UTEP game with my college roommate.

I know its winter break and being the weekend before Christmas most students are home with their families but damn this place is empty. Players ran out to see a crowd probably around 300-400.

Can you blame them at this point? Our biggest win was a double OT thriller against Portland.

This program is a joke.

No, wait, it's not. it's for real. We really are that bad.

Edited by H-towngreen

Can you blame them at this point? Our biggest win was a double OT thriller against Portland.

This program is a joke.

No, wait, it's not. it's for real. We really are that bad.

I think our biggest win of the year was Northwood. Because, as some posters have said on here, "we would have lost that game last year."

#progress