Stephen F. Austin (12/15/13)

CMJ

I don't think we have anyone that can match up with Jacob Parker. Keep him in check & we might have a shot. Otherwise I'd say SFA wins this by 8+ points

I think #0 Walkup is better than #34 Parker.

We will win the pre-game. Because we look taller, faster and more athletic. Once the actual game starts it is a crap shot. We need to keep it a wide open game to win. If we run for 40 minutes we can win and win big. If we allow SFA to set up their half court defense we are in serious trouble. Their half court offense can also cause us problems. They don't mind running their offense for most of the shot clock looking for a shot in the paint. They usually get off a good shot. They are very disciplined, make good passes and take advantage of the defense when the defense rests or loses focus.

In short, I don't see us playing up tempo for 40 minutes. I expect a very close game. We should win based only on having more height and better athletes. But would not be surprised if SFA wins because they (as a team) have a much higher basketball IQ.

• Upvote 2

I think #0 Walkup is better than #34 Parker.

We will win the pre-game. Because we look taller, faster and more athletic. Once the actual game starts it is a crap shot. We need to keep it a wide open game to win. If we run for 40 minutes we can win and win big. If we allow SFA to set up their half court defense we are in serious trouble. Their half court offense can also cause us problems. They don't mind running their offense for most of the shot clock looking for a shot in the paint. They usually get off a good shot. They are very disciplined, make good passes and take advantage of the defense when the defense rests or loses focus.

In short, I don't see us playing up tempo for 40 minutes. I expect a very close game. We should win based only on having more height and better athletes. But would not be surprised if SFA wins because they (as a team) have a much higher basketball IQ.

Someone must have been in the room during Benfords scouting report ;)

Pathetic showing by our "fans". 10 minutes until tipoff and we are outnumbered by sfa fans.

Just responding to stimuli.

Pathetic results last season, not been good this season, school is out...what were you expecting?

I'm kind of worried, lots of lunch pails that could trip us up today...

Edited by Army of Dad
  • Upvote 1