sup guys

correcamino

aFZashR.png?1?1831

I can't speak for anyone, but I seriously have not given UTSA a thought since about 12 hours after yall won. I could care less. We're going Bowling.

It's like Alabama last year...I really doubt most of their fan base gave a flying F that they lost to A&M...they won a national title. I doubt Rice cares much they lost to us...they won CUSA. We're going bowling...you aren't If you beat us the next five seasons but never go to a bowl game, while we go every year --- I'll take it. It doesn't burn me that you beat us, we had a better year overall than you. End of story.

• Upvote 3

I can't speak for anyone, but I seriously have not given UTSA a thought since about 12 hours after yall won. I could care less. We're going Bowling.

It's like Alabama last year...I really doubt most of their fan base gave a flying F that they lost to A&M...they won a national title. I doubt Rice cares much they lost to us...they won CUSA. We're going bowling...you aren't If you beat us the next five seasons but never go to a bowl game, while we go every year --- I'll take it. It doesn't burn me that you beat us, we had a better year overall than you. End of story.

CMJ you need to forget about that and join this pie debate. We need your input

Do you know why we arent going bowling? It's not because we werent good enough, buddy.

Do you know why we arent going bowling? It's not because we werent good enough, buddy.

I don't care what the reason is. You're not going. Plenty of other bowl qualifying teams aren't either -- no guarantee you would have been included even if you HAD been able to go.

Plus, we won more games than you...again better season. Better luck next year.

I don't care what the reason is. You're not going. Plenty of other bowl qualifying teams aren't either -- no guarantee you would have been included even if you HAD been able to go.

Plus, we won more games than you...again better season. Better luck next year.

Stop responding CMJ, and join the Pie Debate! Unless of course you are responding to him using pie, than that would be acceptable.

Edited by Green Otaku