Let the count down begin!

D-ry

I don't care what Bowl we're in, or who the opponent is! This game is like Christmas Morning in Heaven to me! My fraternity put together a group of 70 people, all of whom bought their tickets today in the same section. And yes, at $75 a pop, EVERYONE will be going inside the game. Additionally out of the 72 people I texted (not included in the group of 70), I received 11 maybes and 42 yes's regarding their attendance!

I am always the first one to get my hopes way too high, but I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised in every aspect of this bowl game, and I can't freaking wait!

GMG

• Upvote 5

D-ry what fraternity???

Also any word on other Greek Organizations doing the same thing?? Make sure y'all wear green!!

Sigma Chi

I haven't heard anything set in stone, but Sigma Phi Epsilon always shows up in numbers and represents well.

That is awesome and way to look at the positive and let your efforts speak loud and clear. We have 6 persons with others pending purchase. Three rooms at the omni to cram into secured. Now waiting party venue news!

Drive with the mean green car flag flying the entire month reminding everyone we are in Dallas to take over and yes our season is still rolling!

GMG

• Upvote 2

I don't care what Bowl we're in, or who the opponent is! This game is like Christmas Morning in Heaven to me! My fraternity put together a group of 70 people, all of whom bought their tickets today in the same section. And yes, at $75 a pop, EVERYONE will be going inside the game. Additionally out of the 72 people I texted (not included in the group of 70), I received 11 maybes and 42 yes's regarding their attendance!

I am always the first one to get my hopes way too high, but I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised in every aspect of this bowl game, and I can't freaking wait!

GMG

Nice work. IHSV