HOD NYE Hotel for UNT Fans

houstonmeangreen

Omni Downtown Dallas on Lamar is where the majority of fans will stay, they are in the works for a new years eve party and a brunch with mimosas and bloody mary's on game day. I am personally staying at Omni on LBJ its about half the cost of the Omni downtown and you can add onto rooms and keep it close to half the price of the same room at the downtown omni. I will ride Dart train all the way to Omni that morning have brunch then ride the train to the game and home. Hope this helps. I am looking to get a group of UNT fans at the Omni on LBJ and have some new years eve festivities there.

Harry, I got King suite w/ champaign and chocolate fondue for the Ole' Lady and it was 169 plus tax. It is not even a 10 minute drive to the downtown carrolton dart station where We will be getting on the train. Keep that in mind. I am sure you can swing the 269 but figured I would throw out the invite. Again, I'd like to get a group of UNT alumni and UNT fans to gather at the hotel.

Harry, I got King suite w/ champaign and chocolate fondue for the Ole' Lady and it was 169 plus tax. It is not even a 10 minute drive to the downtown carrolton dart station where We will be getting on the train. Keep that in mind. I am sure you can swing the 269 but figured I would throw out the invite. Again, I'd like to get a group of UNT alumni and UNT fans to gather at the hotel.

Thanks bro -- I like others just figured I would hold that for now and see how things play out. That's pricy for me -- although I can understand with how many people are heading downtown to celebrate New Years these days. I really wanted to get a couple rooms as I have a good amount of peeps coming with me. SO thanks for the heads up and I will keep your idea under advisement. Hopefully we will hear about some more packages in the coming days..

The aloft would be a good (bit less expensive) alternative that would keep you very close to the DTD Omni.

I just stayed at the Aloft in Tucson and I'll tell you guys, it is a pretty badass chain of hotels. A step above you regular ol Holiday Inn, but about the same price. IF you get a chance, try one out.

Omni Downtown Dallas on Lamar is where the majority of fans will stay, they are in the works for a new years eve party and a brunch with mimosas and bloody mary's on game day. I am personally staying at Omni on LBJ its about half the cost of the Omni downtown and you can add onto rooms and keep it close to half the price of the same room at the downtown omni. I will ride Dart train all the way to Omni that morning have brunch then ride the train to the game and home. Hope this helps. I am looking to get a group of UNT fans at the Omni on LBJ and have some new years eve festivities there.

I could be interested in staying at the Omni LBJ and doing NYE, Dart train etc....So how is the setup progress going..do you have some commitments, etc

• Upvote 1

Crown plaza downtown is around $100, it's on the corner of elm and griffin. Which is only a couple blocks north of the Omni if you want to stay downtown.

Nothing special about the hotel but your paying for the location

Thanks so much...are there going to be alot of MG folks there...is it close to any NYE events?, MG parties?