UNLV Coach Bobby Hauck Tweet

Harry

Wow. North Texas fans getting called out by the opposing team coach.

Doesn't he know our fans won't come out? Apparently we only show up to see the opponent and not our team. We can't sell UNLV!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get back to lamenting how local media won't give us coverage and nobody respects us.

• Upvote 5

UNLV had seven home games
Arizona 26950
C. Mich 10981
W. Illinois 13017
Hawaii 22755
SJSU 15839
UTAH St. 15062
SDSU 15884
Average 17, 212.5 round up 17,213
If they travel 20 percent of their average that's 3,442.6 round up 3,443., travel 10 percent 1,721.3 round down 1721. travel 5 percent 860.65 round up 861.
Capacity of Cotton Bowl is 92,10). So even if NT sells 45,000 tickets. If only 5 percent of their fans show, The Cotton Bowl will be half empty.

Doesn't he know our fans won't come out? Apparently we only show up to see the opponent and not our team. We can't sell UNLV!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get back to lamenting how local media won't give us coverage and nobody respects us.

Solid post all around.

I don't think their coach is calling us out either. I think this is friendly smack talk/encouragement for a good crowd.

UNLV had seven home games
Arizona 26950
C. Mich 10981
W. Illinois 13017
Hawaii 22755
SJSU 15839
UTAH St. 15062
SDSU 15884
Average 17, 212.5 round up 17,213
If they travel 20 percent of their average that's 3,442.6 round up 3,443., travel 10 percent 1,721.3 round down 1721. travel 5 percent 860.65 round up 861.
Capacity of Cotton Bowl is 92,10). So even if NT sells 45,000 tickets. If only 5 percent of their fans show, The Cotton Bowl will be half empty.

Well yeah, but none of the TicketCity/HOD games so far has hit 50K people if i recall....so we'd be doing just fine if we got 45K.

Tech has a huge alumni base in Dallas and always shows up. That being said, I went to the ticket city bowl between tech and northwestern and the attendance looked horrible, but it showed 40k in attendance and 95% was in red. For the stadium to look decent we'll need 55k at least and we won't do that, not by ourselves anyway. Hopefully dallas citizens citizens show up.