Bowl Selection Show...

Mean Green Matt

Apparently you're not a college football fan unless you root for Auburn or Florida State...they just got done with a 10 minute circle jerk over Jameis Winston...

Figures, The TV is on mute behind me so again warn me if they ever get to the smaller, pointless, not worth mentioning bowls...

I've taken my anger to twitter against ESPN and ESPN Dallas which isn't good. I need to step outside and cool off.

Again...it was never six dude.

Talked about never agreed upon obviously since everyone is saying four. But in the begging when they started talking about in on ESPN they said 6 and compared it to the NFL where 6 teams get in. 4 will not last long anyway. That was an awful idea.

I said the exact same thing. I won't give them the time of day again. If I was RV and Mac, I would be raising some hell with the HOD People letting them know exactly how disappointed I was that a Bowl Selection Show didn't say a single freaking word about our bowl. WOW

C-USA never should have signed over the rights to produce and manage the HOD. ESPN didn't say one damn word about North Texas or the HOD. They stuck us with a crappy matchup, and then ignore us in the conversation. Total garbage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1