Got tickets yet?

emmitt01

We are up to 10 so far...got to get a set number.

Anyone know what day seats will be "assigned?"

And also, anyone know if the train will be running on New Years morning (assuming we are not under a sheet of ice like today)?

GMG

I got an email that said all tickets purchased by the 18th would be "assigned" and shipped out FedEx on the 20th unless you want to do a WillCall.

Something posted on Facebook that there will be special pricing for students...announcement on what that will be in a couple days

Anything they can get them discounted to will be good for student attendance

I'll be buying (3) tickets tomorrow

Edited by BIG DAWG

We are up to 10 so far...got to get a set number.

Anyone know what day seats will be "assigned?"

And also, anyone know if the train will be running on New Years morning (assuming we are not under a sheet of ice like today)?

GMG

I got an email that said all tickets purchased by the 18th would be "assigned" and shipped out FedEx on the 20th unless you want to do a WillCall.

I talked to a lady in the ticket office this past week, and she told me that the plan was to send out tickets no later than the 16th. If you want your seats together, I would suggest purchasing this week. My best guess, based on previous events, is that you can probably still purchase the 16th-20th, but a second batch will be assigned and sent that week, ending on the 20th.

So, get on the site and buy your tickets now for your opportunity to be assigned the very best tickets. I'm guessing any tickets bought after the 20th will automatically be WillCall pick-ups.

I have been sending emails back and forth to the Sig Ep alumni board this morning. We are trying to plan a huge reunion of guys from the 60's all the way to recent alumni. I sent out the info from Rick about buying tickets through Nt for revenue. IF we plan a big event prior (tailgate or brunch) we should be around 100+. Now if everyone will bring a wife and a few kids that number could be huge. There are a lot of Sig Eps I see post here looking to be from different eras. So please let me know if anyone is interested in helping us reach out to as many guys as possible. The alumni board wants to really blow this event out and support the team. The time duration is short and will need help any way possible. My family has agreed for us to come back from Disneyworld a day early so I can go to the game, they understand my obsession.

Message me. I'll give you my email. I'm a SigEp from 94-99. I have a few fellow SigEps on my Facebook who want to go as well.