Not so fast my Friend...

Harry

I know that DT tweeted UNLV but the Heart of Dallas folks are saying our opponent won't be announced until tonight after the Big 10 Selections:

UNLV is not the caliber of program this bowl was tied to. We could schedule them as an OOC. If UNLV is the opponent, then I won't be happy either.

I'll buy my tickets, and I'll be cheer loud at the game, but I'll still be mad as hell, and wonder how it got so screwed up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UNLV is not the caliber of program this bowl was tied to. We could schedule them as an OOC. If UNLV is the opponent, then I won't be happy either.

I'll buy my tickets, and I'll be cheer loud at the game, but I'll still be mad as hell, and wonder how it got so screwed up.

Jerry Sandusky, NIU loss, Fresno loss, etc...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ESPN regional television decision making screwed this one up.

our fan base always finds something to bitch about....i cant believe it. Were playing a freaking bowl in our back yard. Buy your darn tickets, put on your green, and watch NORTH TEXAS. that is what its all about

This and people wana know why good athletes do not always want to play for us or why many of the basketball players despise our fans. It is comments just like all of these posted above. Just never bother showing up to a UNT event and do everyone a favor.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1