Anybody else lose power?

Harry

My Facebook feed is full of similar things so it looks like it's everybody. One friend had a tree branch issue, and also said he blew a transformer. I don't know if it was Optimus Prime or just one of the lesser transformers, but of course I'll keep you updated.

• Upvote 2

35 is a disaster The DPD tweeted earlier they had responded to 14 minor accidents, 0 major, 37 traffic hazard (stuck cars in the roadway) and 119 motor assists (slid off the road or stuck on the side of the road) from 5:30 pm to 8:00 am (today). I keep hearing what a nightmare stretch it is on 35 N and S bound between the Sanger Drag strip and downtown Sanger where both of those inclines are frozen solid and the grade is too high they were shut down yesterday for almost 9 hours. Stay inside it just isn't worth it.

Edited by GMG24

In 2003 I drove to Austin for Denton Day at the Capitol, which happened to land on the day of what I think was the last ice storm of this magnitude in Texas. Slid off the road once, then when I got there I slid about 20 yards down a sidewalk I had finally almost crested. Backwards. Walk on the grass, people. That was the upside of living and working on and near campus for so long...easy to walk to work and school. Seriously, I'd love to not have to drive anywhere if I didn't want to.

I know how you guys feel. It's only going to be a high of 59 here in LA :( :(

Maybe light rain too, thats pretty much equal to the ice you guys got

:devil:

Evil indeed. I live near Phoenix, and it was so cold last night, instead of testicles I now have 3 adam's apples.