• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
BonfireBrian

Marshall Gets Screwed

Puts Rice closer to winning and going to the Liberty Bowl. Good news in my book.

I'm not saying it's not good for us, just a little skeptical of how they arrived at their conclusion.

the bcs rankings use jerry palm's rankings and he only goes to 25, thus making his ranking 'incorrect', for the lower teams...so throw his out, and deal with what the others have and you get rice with a .0013 lead on the marshall...oh well...rice hosts...

• Upvote 1

If you have ever been to Huntington to witness some of their behavior towards their opponent you know why this is funny.

Yeah, there's something in the fan water in West Virginia. I've heard lots of horror stories from trusted sources about going to Marshall home games and going to Mountaineer home games.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, there's something in the fan water in West Virginia. I've heard lots of horror stories from trusted sources about going to Marshall home games and going to Mountaineer home games.

I had relatives in WV. Don't ever go there. There's nothing in the water, just awful people.

• Upvote 2

man what could have been "Live from Apogee Stadium for CUSA Championship North Texas versus Marshall"

Fricking RoadRunner and we chose to be Wiley Coyote for the weekend

• Upvote 2

Marshall did not get screwed. The "CBS rankings" are actually the palm projections, which use a different formula for those teams not getting votes. The actual published bcs rankings only go to 25.

Cusa met with the bcs folks and used their full formula, which the bcs certified. Rice was ahead.

Marshall upset mainly stems from them believing the CBS projections were official.

• Upvote 1