Vote Brandin Byrd AT&T All-American POTW

BillySee58

Once you vote, click on the share with twitter or Facebook link then hit the back arrow and vote as many times as you want. I will be voting all night. The more positive accolades for our University and Players the better.

Once you vote, click on the share with twitter or Facebook link then hit the back arrow and vote as many times as you want. I will be voting all night. The more positive accolades for our University and Players the better.

Absolutely, please do this. Great pub for our school in a season where we've season as much good pub as we have the last 9 years combined basically.

You have to be quick I got about 8 votes in before it booted me on both devices. When I get to work tomorrow Ill use my school issued iPad then my desktop lol I would also suggest tweeting football players or any other athlete at UNT to get some momentum. Any word when voting ends?? I may even make my students use their iPads to vote.

Done.....and GreenBat....you can change your avatar now lol

I'm leaving it until after the CUSA title game. To remind all the fans, including me, not to take a win for granted. That piss-poor performance cost this team a chance at hosting the conference title game.

• Upvote 4

I wonder if your multiple votes even count since the system boots you once you're caught, maybe they erase the extras after a certain cycling period. Even if the system does tally them, trying to finagle in extra votes feels like cheating so you'll have to count me out on that one. Hope Brandin wins regardless.