How will you be following the Tulsa game?

UNT 90 Grad

Let me know if there are any other watching parties going on and I'll be happy to add them to the poll. Go Mean Green!!

Remember, the games are being shown on:

Fox Sports Southwest

DirecTV 676

Dish 416/5416

Verizon Fios 76/576(HD)

AT&T U-verse 753/1753(HD)

Time-Warner 184/787(HD)

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

We don't have enough folks to assure anything at bottlecap in grapevine....they will show the game..big screen...don't know...maybe if enough people show...I told them 30+...but I will them and tell them MAYBE 10....I owe this to them so they don't over staff for us...please contine to update his site...I can always call tomorrow and try to get / assure us a better deal

We don't have enough folks to assure anything at bottlecap in grapevine....they will show the game..big screen...don't know...maybe if enough people show...I told them 30+...but I will them and tell them MAYBE 10....I owe this to them so they don't over staff for us...please contine to update his site...I can always call tomorrow and try to get / assure us a better deal

Heck, I'll STILL get the Green on the 'Big Screen' even WITH CU/UC/Colorado-Boulder versus Utah on at the same time! Gotta have connections...err, tip your Bartender correctly. Oh, and an early start time! lmao

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1

So does the Greenwood Village one have bar and food? If so I have a couple of friends that I might send your way.

It's basic Pub Grub. Nothing to write Home about, but most are under $8. I mainly go there since it's close, AND they still serve PITCHERS of Beer. None of that 'Tube' crap that's the fad up here...

Heck, I'll STILL get the Green on the 'Big Screen' even WITH CU/UC/Colorado-Boulder versus Utah on at the same time! Gotta have connections...err, tip your Bartender correctly. Oh, and an early start time! lmao

GO MEAN GREEN!

Well aren't you special...for me ..simple...you want to watch big screen..tell me, I'll tell them, if there are enough we get big screen...perhaps you could send them some $ to help out your fellow mg fans

• Downvote 2

I pray it's on tv up here...if so, I'll be camped out at Christy's on Orange for a solid eight hours or so...Arsenal v Cardiff City at 10est, Newcastle v West Bromich Albion at 12:30 and UNT at Tulsa at 2:30.

Sports.

and Sport, of course.

• Upvote 1