Tulsa Watching Parties

houstonmeangreen

Well...were on. I have setup a watching party at Bottlecap Alley (Grapevine)for the Tulsa game.

We had just over 30 people for the Southern Miss game...trying to ramp it up for this one, our last regular season game.

We will have the Big Screen TV with Sound

we will have some other smaller TV's as well

Will have some reserved tables up front starting at 12:45

Burgers - Double Meat Burgers will be $3.90, plus add'l charge if you add other stuff on Burger

Build your own Bucket

6 beers....domestics..mix and match...$12 bucket

imports....mix and match $18

Guiness ...............................$24

We need to get an estimate of who can make it ASAP ,so I can make sure they have enough waitresses

We will plan to have some other events, maybe with Mac, etc , there in the Spring

If we get a bowl that is not HOD, but is an expensive trip...look for another event here !!!

• Upvote 1

The Collin County North Texas vs. Tulsa watching party will be at Fairview Down Under on 11/30 at 1:30pm. http://fairviewdownunder.com/ Fairview Down Under is located at The Village at Fairview, between Allen and McKinney at the northeast corner of US 75 and Stacy Road, behind the JC Penny. They have a full restaurant and bar. The game will be projected on the big screen as well as on various TVs throughout. The game audio will be piped throughout the restaurant. They will have several drink specials for Mean Green fans. They include:

· Choose from three special green shots for $3 each including

• Melon Balls
  • Green Kamikazes
  • Green Apples

· Buckets of Beer for $12

· Coach “Mac”tinis (Grey Goose Martinis) for $7

We will also have door prizes and a raffle.

gallery_3776_75_240962.jpg

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

Any other watching parties taking place on Saturday? The game is being broadcast on Fox Sports Southwest:

Fox Sports Southwest

DirecTV 676

Dish 416/5416

Verizon Fios 76/576(HD)

AT&T U-verse 753/1753(HD)

Time-Warner 184/787(HD)

Don't sit at home on your duff and watch the game. Either go to the game or go watch it at one of the watching parties with other Mean Green fans...it's the next best thing to being there.

Where are you watching the game?...

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

The 2013 Official North Texas Football Away Game Watching Parties will be held at HOOTERS-DENTON, located at 985 N. I-35 Denton, TX 76205. Hooters invites you to come and enjoy all the North Texas football away games this year. Wear your green as drink and food specials will be offered.

http://www.meangreensports.com/gameday/ntex-index-gameday-2013.html

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

I just RSVP'd to on in San Antonio.

Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 1:30 P.M.

Lion and Rose British Pub - Broadway Location - San Antonio, TX

The UNT Alumni Association's Collin County Network is excited to host a game watching party at the Lion and Rose - Broadway location in San Antonio, TX for UNT's game against Tulsa. The game takes place on Saturday, November 30th at 1:30 P.M. (Central). We encourage all UNT alumni, family, friends and fans to come out and cheer on the Mean Green as they take on the Golden Hurricane!

For more information on this event, or to RSVP, click here!

For questions, please contact the UNT Alumni Association at 940-565-2834 or alumni@unt.edu.

Also, may I suggest each party have its own thread? Would cut down on confusion.

You can blame me for that. To each his own I guess. Someone else had suggested we put them all in one place so people had one thread to go to in order to see what their options are. Since this thread title was location agnostic, I jumped in.

Maybe Harry has some thoughts on how we could standardize the watching party information on the forums? If people need head counts, maybe we could set up a poll.

All great ideas. Thanks for copying my info...I wasn't sure if it would be hijacking, which is why I gave its own thread, but I'm up for however you guys want to post them. We've only had 2-8 people at each gathering but as with the Grapevine event, if we can get 20-30 people we are guaranteed the big screens anywhere we go unless someone else has reserved before us. I'm hoping a bowl watching party might help get numbers like that.

You can blame me for that. To each his own I guess. Someone else had suggested we put them all in one place so people had one thread to go to in order to see what their options are. Since this thread title was location agnostic, I jumped in.

Maybe Harry has some thoughts on how we could standardize the watching party information on the forums? If people need head counts, maybe we could set up a poll.

Poll is a good idea We could also throw in there who is going to the away game for a head count. Well, a head count of GMGers, at least.

There are 2 bottlecap Alleys. The one that used to be a Sonic IS NOT where the watching party is located.

Also, may I suggest each party have its own thread? Would cut down on confusion.

What location? Southlake 114 and kimball. The location at 114 and Hwy 26 was a Sonic. Edited by NT91

It is the Grapevine location. If it did used to be a Sonic, they did a great job with the space. There were 30 of us there last time and we were a little over half of the people eating in the dining room.

http://www.bottlecapalley.com/index.php

You can see some photos here of the bigscreen on the wall. Just don't want anyone to think that this is a small joint. It's not huge like a BWW, but a very good place to watch a game with views of the bigscreen from every seat.