what the hell?

BadKarma

The guys basically have been saying UTSA has been yapping all day.

have never posted before but I come read the boards here all the time, in my 4 years as a student here attending every home game I've never seen an opposing teams players go back and forth with the students like UTSA today, giving us the bird and yelling things back, so many of them too.

have never posted before but I come read the boards here all the time, in my 4 years as a student here attending every home game I've never seen an opposing teams players go back and forth with the students like UTSA today, giving us the bird and yelling things back, so many of them too.

They took over the stadium. Credit to 'em. UNT just bent over for them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The guys basically have been saying UTSA has been yapping all day.

They came out on the field, and started flipping the student section off. No joke. Cursing, flipping us off, engaging...everything. Trashiest team I've ever seen.

Never seen that before. They're confident, but if that's the future of college football, I'll have no part of it.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 2

This team is soft. Never expected to say that. UTSA was clearly better in every phase of the game. Good luck getting the fans who sat out in the cold to come back next season.

If those fans give up that easy, then don't let the door hit ya...

At some point you need a playmaker at QB.

Plain and simple.

You bean line the guy that almost brought you back for a win after the OC finally allowed him to throw the ball downfield?

Or maybe we should throw another shuttle pass or screen pass on 3rd down.

Inexcusable performance by our OC. Again.

Really hope we make a change in the off season.

This team is soft. Never expected to say that. UTSA was clearly better in every phase of the game. Good luck getting the fans who sat out in the cold to come back next season.

Can't agree with you there. This team is far from soft. The O shit themselves tonight.