Bad DT Alert....

Green P1

I'm at the game and DT looks really bad. Bad throws all game long. D is playing well but UTSA is doing enough to control the game.

DT may not have played well, but it is laughable to lay all the blame at his feet. D never stopped them on 3rd down all game long. It is a team game.

• Upvote 1

DT may not have played well, but it is laughable to lay all the blame at his feet. D never stopped them on 3rd down all game long. It is a team game.

D may not have done well on 3rd down, but they held UTSA to 21 points. They did their job. We should be able to score more than 21 points at home against UTSA. No excuses.

Green P1 was spot on, as always, in the other thread saying at some point you need your qb to be a difference maker. Not just the reason you don't lose.

We're calling this a bad game by our defense. They have up 21 points. Giving up 21 points a game would be good for 23rd in the country. That is getting the job done.

So...

Do we win a bowl game if we get this type of QB play?

Do we beat Tulsa with this type of QB play?

If we lose to Tulsa will we be shunned by HOD and forced to go to Hawaii or New Orleans to play a sun belt team?

I'm happy with any bowl don't get me wrong but playing ULL + 35K Cajuns or a game in Hawaii would be a slight let down.

D may not have done well on 3rd down, but they held UTSA to 21 points. They did their job. We should be able to score more than 21 points at home against UTSA. No excuses.

Green P1 was spot on, as always, in the other thread saying at some point you need your qb to be a difference maker. Not just the reason you don't lose.

We're calling this a bad game by our defense. They have up 21 points. Giving up 21 points a game would be good for 23rd in the country. That is getting the job done.

Because of flu, I gave my tickets to brother and family and didn't get to see the game, but it sounded like a lot of dropped balls out there. Not true?

So...

Do we win a bowl game if we get this type of QB play?

Do we beat Tulsa with this type of QB play?

If we lose to Tulsa will we be shunned by HOD and forced to go to Hawaii or New Orleans to play a sun belt team?

I'm happy with any bowl don't get me wrong but playing ULL + 35K Cajuns or a game in Hawaii would be a slight let down.

The defense can only do so much.

I'm not sure we beat Tulsa without better QB play.

Edited by meangreener

I never blamed him 100% for the loss. The passing game was abysmal today. Guess why?

The D played good enough to win. What are expecting for them to score TD'severy week and hold the opposing offense to no points???? D played good enough to win this game.

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 1