DBAB

emmitt01

I am trying to get there - torn meniscus and all - but I can't get a definite word on the shuttle. Look for my frozen body in a bar ditch or gutter somewhere between the train station and Apogee. GO MEAN GREEN!

Forecast as of 9:07am (after I slept OUTSIDE at Apogee last night) calls for 40 degrees and no rain at game time. These seniors have worked their asses off (as has the rest of the team). You don't hace to get hit by Zach Orr today.

So DBAB!!!*

*Don't Be A Bitch

Forecast as of 9:07am (after I slept OUTSIDE at Apogee last night) calls for 40 degrees and no rain at game time. These seniors have worked their asses off (as has the rest of the team). You don't hace to get hit by Zach Orr today.

So DBAB!!!*

*Don't Be A Bitch

Good for you, emmitt01. By the way check out our excellent coverage in the DMN today. Besides the usual overblown Big12 stories on distant college games, SMU has a big story for all of its fifty or so fans to enjoy while a very important game game at UNT today in that gazette's own backyard receives two scant mentions - both containing glaringly wrong information on game time and conference standing. Check it out. I miss the Times Herald more and more with each passing year.