Official UTSA Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

The University of North Texas - 38

Fried Chicken State - 10

An Eagle will soar over the stadium during the National Anthem. Afterwards, he will sit there perched, and "I'm proud to be an American" will be played on the PA system, and the little roadrunner will realize they are in over their heads and that our mascot, and therfore our team, represents 'Murica.

before Saban's plane is able to touch down.

I actually hope that Texas nabs Saban. Nobody, and I mean nobody in modern day college football wins four national championships with two schools in the span of ten years without engaging in some really nefarious rule breaking. It catches up with everybody eventually. When it does, I hope Saban's wearing a pair of whorns on his cap.

I think UNT will win 24-14. Some score that hovers around the money line.

Hopefully UTSA can make y'all slip on some frying oil. Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and y'all will trip over some of our wing bones. Maybe the field will be so greasy and crumbly a few balls will slide our way. UNT isn't used to playing such juicy fried chicken. Maybe our special teams will assist like an attached Taco Bell and provide some more options for UTSA. Maybe UTSA will win and we'll pour mashed potato gravy all over your face?

I love UTSA/Kentucky Fried Chicken jokes.

Cole Slaw

• Upvote 6

I think UNT will win 24-14. Some score that hovers around the money line.

Hopefully UTSA can make y'all slip on some frying oil. Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and y'all will trip over some of our wing bones. Maybe the field will be so greasy and crumbly a few balls will slide our way. UNT isn't used to playing such juicy fried chicken. Maybe our special teams will assist like an attached Taco Bell and provide some more options for UTSA. Maybe UTSA will win and we'll pour mashed potato gravy all over your face?

I love UTSA/Kentucky Fried Chicken jokes.

Cole Slaw

Now THIS is a quality post. Bravo.

• Upvote 1

So are all UTSA fans just talk? I mean, I agree with your pick but just saying...y'all aren't even that confident.

I'm an intellegent football fan that is able to make realistic pics. The good news is that I'm not a player and the game will still need to be played. Most of us picked a 5-6 win season overall

The Alma Mater of the so-called 'Cajun Texan' (ie. Coonass) Peter Burns: 14

Senior Day Green: 34

Burns will say nothing at all on his beloved Twitter Account come Saturday...since he'll be watching HIS Geaux Tigers against the Iggies at the same time HIS so-called Alma Mater, in which he got a Full Golf-Ride, will face the Green (in possibly UTSA's biggest Football Game EVER...with the exception of probably their very First One)! Typical though, since all he has done the past couple of years is brag about the SEC here on the Front Range, then only mention his Runnin' Chickens when they Win by retweeting someone else. Hence, why he allows no call-ins on his M-F Morning Drive Show up here. Can't figure out though if it was his Coonass Family, or his education in San Antonio that made him a pompous arse...

GO MEAN GREEN! #Hit30k #Hit8