Nicholls (11/14/13)

CMJ

Maurice Aniefiok looks to have a great chance at southland conference newcomer of the year at this rate.

I log on and all I read is you negative garbage over and over again.

2-1 for the first time in how long? Celebrate the win and focus on the tournament coming up!

Edited by Harry
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Stop running your mouth. I log on and all I read is you negative garbage over and over again.

2-1 for the first time in how long? Celebrate the win and focus in the tournament coming up!

Considering our wins are Northwood and Nicholls State, I think it's a little too early to go score boarding with our 2-1 record...

• Upvote 2

We run our best when we have our little guards out there. I think Benford is finally getting the guys who he needs to run his system. Alzee has changed and stepped up into the leadership role as the captain. Good things ahead I hope for this team. I still think we lose one in the coming 3 games because of pure exhaustion setting in.

Edited by Andrew

Why do our guards drive the ball and just throw up junk? I get trying to draw a foul, but dude some of the shots Alzee and some of the other guys put up are just garbage.

This team is missing a PG. They need a pure distributor who can take care of the ball.

I am wondering if they are trying to do it to draw fouls. Unsure. We need a true point. Hoping CJ can still be that for us. It does beat swinging the ball around the perimeter. They were just attacking the zone because for some unknown reason we really do not play well against it. It shuts us down outside so we try to go inside to break it up and either score or dish it back out. (Just a guess though...)