And the 2 weeks of UTSA Smack/Food talk continues

Harry

I don't mind the anger and delusional thought processes (heck it actually makes me laugh) but calling our band mariachis is pretty much racism and calling Lynn Hickey a tranny is beyond disrespectful.

It goes both ways when you factor in the "lets just say the C word(edited by KingDL1)" remark ...

• Upvote 1

Just for good housekeeping purposes, I felt it was important to get this gem in the appropriate thread... Carry on, carry on.

Well, well, well... What do ya know?!

Although it was ugly, a win is a win...

Kinda like ending up taking a dog to the senior prom, only to find out she gives great head! Lol

All that matters is the "plus 1" in the win column.

This sets up quite the story. "Lowly", "3rd-year program" (most opponents try to make us feel like 3rd-world), that "can't beat an FBS school with a winning record" scrub UTSA now faces a "really good, really strong", "CUSA West favorite" UNT team in a game that has a whole lot of meaning!!

Well, well, well indeed.

My advice?

Prepare yourself UNT fan. Prepare yourself.

We are coming to your house, and we are coming there to humble you. We are coming to take your dreams. We are coming to take what's ours. We are coming there to earn the respect of those who have no respect. Make no mistake. We are coming to win. There is nothing you can do to stop it. It is happening.

Prepare yourself indeed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I don't mind the anger and delusional thought processes (heck it actually makes me laugh) but calling our band mariachis is pretty much racism and calling Lynn Hickey a tranny is beyond disrespectful.

And calling your football team a member of FBS is equally offensive to us.

Guess we are even.

Go build a freaking stadium, weight room, or freaking ANYTHING!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No need for childish word plays on either side. Let's agree to keep that crap out of the smack... And civilly talk ball.

To that point, I'd like to point out the pressures the UNT players, coaches, and fans will certainly feel in this game... Lots to lose to a team everyone expects you to beat...Lots!

How will that affect the play on the field? Surely, you can't be the guys that lose to a "community college"... Let that sink in.

Edited by warcat

No need for childish word plays on either side. Let's agree to keep that crap out of the smack... And civilly talk ball.

To that point, I'd like to point out the pressures the UNT players will certainly feel in this game... Lots to lose to a team everyone expects you to beat...Lots!

How will that affect the play on the field? Surely, you can't be the guys that lose to a "community college"... Let that sink in.

Shouldn't Be anymore pressure than what might have been felt for UTEP. Not worried.
  • Upvote 1