And the 2 weeks of UTSA Smack/Food talk continues

Harry

No need for childish word plays on either side. Let's agree to keep that crap out of the smack... And civilly talk ball.

To that point, I'd like to point out the pressures the UNT players, coaches, and fans will certainly feel in this game... Lots to lose to a team everyone expects you to beat...Lots!

How will that affect the play on the field? Surely, you can't be the guys that lose to a "community college"... Let that sink in.

warcant, You call for a ceasefire after your school fired the first two dirt words. Last time I check nUTSAck is just something nuts are carried in. If your filthy mind turns it into something dirty, that's on you. And why are you "warcant" Cats eat birds?

I don't mind the anger and delusional thought processes (heck it actually makes me laugh) but calling our band mariachis is pretty much racism and calling Lynn Hickey a tranny is beyond disrespectful.

No, I asked if the real band was coming or if it was a mariachi band from the River Walk. You know about the River Walk, right? It's got a bunch of restaurants, some have mariachi bands. Don't get mad at us if you failed remedial reading comprehension. Those core classes at utsa must be hard.

• Upvote 1

warcant, You call for a ceasefire after your school fired the first two dirt words. Last time I check nUTSAck is just something nuts are carried in. If your filthy mind turns it into something dirty, that's on you. And why are you "warcant" Cats eat birds?

I don't really have a dog in the fight if y'all wanna call each other names. No big deal to me, carry on... It won't offend me one bit.

I'm just here to talk ball and everything related to it. IMO, the pressure on UNT will be immense. On the other hand UTSA can walk into this game loose and ready to ball.

• Upvote 2

I don't really have a dog in the fight if y'all wanna call each other names. No big deal to me, carry on... It won't offend me one bit.

I'm just here to talk ball and everything related to it. IMO, the pressure on UNT will be immense. On the other hand UTSA can walk into this game loose and ready to ball.

If they walk in loose, people will get hurt. I think your guys seriously underestimate our defense and our home field. Every team that has played against has said we've been the best defensive squad they've faced. It should be a good game. Edited by filmerj

And calling your football team a member of FBS is equally offensive to us.

Guess we are even.

Go build a freaking stadium, weight room, or freaking ANYTHING!

Check again bud. Weight room is built and Park West is ongoing with phase 1 complete. The new soccer stadium has been created as well as the state of the art track and field stadium.

Its been immense since we lost to Tulane. Which I am sure that we can agree is not good. If you could only put up 10 against them, you are going to have a heluva time scoring on us. And we score on both sides of the ball.

• Upvote 3

Its been immense since we lost to Tulane. Which I am sure that we can agree is not good. If you could only put up 10 against them, you are going to have a heluva time scoring on us. And we score on both sides of the ball.

Damn that Tulane game still stings.

We had several injured players on offense including our #1 and #2 running back. We definitely struggle without those key guys. Our most electric player was out vs Marshall and the offense was grounded

Tulane pulled us into their world... A world where offense doesn't exist and defense and turnovers reign king. Tulane took us into their world and we beat them at their own game. Ugly... I mean ugly, ugly, ugly. But a win is a win. And that particular win actually showed our boys that they can be taken completely out of their game and still pull the W. That was an important, borderline historic win for this team... One that can springboard us to future successes.

Your defense looks to be damn good. I don't doubt it for a second. I also don't doubt that our players are built on being told "they can't or they won't"... They are built by the very nature of their recruitment (or lack thereof) to have a chip on their shoulders. Tell us we can't or we won't, and we'll do anything and everything possible to show you different.

Edited by warcat
  • Upvote 1