And the 2 weeks of UTSA Smack/Food talk continues

Harry

What's with all the hate on my Roadrunners? Y'all are really killing my good time vibes i have here at UNT! Haha

I don't know who will win, but the point spread will be 7-10 points.

I love what UNT is doing this season and have worn my green to a couple games. But when 11/23 comes around, it's all orange and blue for me.

• Downvote 6

What's with all the hate on my Roadrunners? Y'all are really killing my good time vibes i have here at UNT! Haha

I don't know who will win, but the point spread will be 7-10 points.

I love what UNT is doing this season and have worn my green to a couple games. But when 11/23 comes around, it's all orange and blue for me.

BIHP?

No need for childish word plays on either side. Let's agree to keep that crap out of the smack... And civilly talk ball.

To that point, I'd like to point out the pressures the UNT players, coaches, and fans will certainly feel in this game... Lots to lose to a team everyone expects you to beat...Lots!

How will that affect the play on the field? Surely, you can't be the guys that lose to a "community college"... Let that sink in.

Ya, the Saints felt Similar pressure last night against the Cowboys. You remember the Cowboys, right? The official team of San Antonio?

How did that work out for your favorite team?

If anything, I worry about UNT taking your joke of a program lightly, because, well, you are a joke of a FBS college football program.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

Worst. Two. Weeks. Ever.

I don't think I've ever seen a fanbase quite like UTSA's. There have been delusional fans popping up on here for a very long time. Then, there are these guys who are beyond certifiable and should be pittied. Yet we continue to address them like what they are claiming is of sound mind.

Please folks. Remember that old proverb about arguing with fools?

• Upvote 1

Eagle+Roadrunner = Eagle. Every time, Period. Have you ever seen a roadrunner kick an eagles ass? The answer is always no, and that will continue, here in Denton, in 2 weeks! Go Mean Green!!!

Roadrunners eat worms and shit them out with a white speck on top.

Edited by warcat

their qb is solid (wish we had him) and their wide out, #1, is pretty solid (cam something). the only thing that bothers me about this game is that our o has struggled lately and theirs is solid, mainly due to their creative play calling and the qb. I like our chances, but my history of supporting NT has trained me to expect something bad. if we don't overlook them, then we win.

• Upvote 2

their qb is solid (wish we had him) and their wide out, #1, is pretty solid (cam something). the only thing that bothers me about this game is that our o has struggled lately and theirs is solid, mainly due to their creative play calling and the qb. if we don't overlook them, then we win.

THIS. Exactly this.

Our football team respects what UTSA is doing over there. (We may not, but they do) They are not better than us, but neither were the Voo-Doo people. Crap happens. Every game is a bit scary at this point with so much on the line. And with the inconsistency of our offense...

We need to take a deep breath and keep eyes on the prize. We are almost there.

• Upvote 4

Stats-wise, our offenses are identical. Defense is similar (both give up substantial pass yards), but UNT does hold a distinct advantage in its Run D (about 40 ypg), in only giving up 120 ypg. That's impressive... especially since we think we have a pretty good run defense ourselves.

I trust Coach Coker and staff will develop the appropriate gameplan to yield a close win for his team.

Edited by warcat
  • Upvote 2

Stats-wise, our offenses are identical. Defense is similar (both give up substantial pass yards), but UNT does hold a distinct advantage in its Run D (about 40 ypg), in only giving up 120 ypg. That's impressive... especially since we think we have a pretty good run defense ourselves.

I trust Coach Coker and staff will develop the appropriate gameplan to yield a close win for his team.

Good luck, man.... You'll need it. We will pray for a healthy game on both sides.

Edited by SSP