Any TV or Live Stream in SA

Danish43

I'm in New Braunfels. MGS shows the game to be on TWC/CsS. I have time warner and the game is not listed on either of the twc sports channels. Css is carried on the direct TV sports pack, I think.

I, like many others, pay for the MGS all access which in the past carried every home game. Not the case anymore. I will as mentioned by others also be cutting that subscription.

• Upvote 1

"I, like many others, pay for the MGS all access which in the past carried every home game. Not the case anymore. I will as mentioned by others also be cutting that subscription."

Agree. I was really looking forward to the home games on MGS but if I recall, there has only been one broadcast so far. Very disappointing.

• Upvote 1

I'm in Virginia so this is naturally blacked out for me. :(

I don't understand why the game would be blocked in Virginia...It is available here in Atlanta (665). The Southern Miss game earlier today was blocked here but a dialog box automatically appeared that asked if I would like to search for the game on another channel.I selected "yes" and it found the game on one of the 700 channels...so try a search. I probably would call Directv and ask for assistance. Good luck.

I tried three times to download the app from First Row and every time it showed malware. Is it just the type of program that the computer automatically thinks is a virus or something? I don't want anything bad downloaded, but I'd rather not miss the game if my computer is just mis-identifying the program.

I tried three times to download the app from First Row and every time it showed malware. Is it just the type of program that the computer automatically thinks is a virus or something? I don't want anything bad downloaded, but I'd rather not miss the game if my computer is just mis-identifying the program.

You don't have to install anything. Just keep clicking close the popups. There's no video yet, though. We'll see if it comes up.

I don't understand why the game would be blocked in Virginia...It is available here in Atlanta (665). The Southern Miss game earlier today was blocked here but a dialog box automatically appeared that asked if I would like to search for the game on another channel.I selected "yes" and it found the game on one of the 700 channels...so try a search. I probably would call Directv and ask for assistance. Good luck.

665 is now coming in for me. Maybe it'll work for me ... hoping!

I'm in California and the game is blacked out on Comcast California. I called Directv and they said the organizer of the game has blacked out the game in parts of California including the LA area. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why is there no stream on Mean Green All Access?????

I'm soooo pissed.

Edited by SouthBendGreen