Northwood (11/8/13)

CMJ

I'm not being sarcastic when I ask if anyone knows anything about Northwood.. Is it the small college in the area? From what I could find their average height is about 6'2 and they compete with North Lake College for recruits.

Looks like they just started the program and last season was their 1st year of existence -

http://focusdailynews.com/northwood-to-add-basketball-program-p7074-1.htm

My freshman year we brought in Texas Tech and beat them. The students rushed the court, it was amazing. Is that too much to ask for now with OOC scheduling?

This coach and this team are going to look for OOC wins any way they can get them in scheduling.

We wont schedule any really tough OOC home games (outside of the Creighton game already scheduled) until year 4 of the new coach's tenure.

So, 7 years from now.

• Upvote 1

Michigan campus plays D2 with football. Florida and Texas (Cedar Hills) campuses are NAIA without football. Each campus runs about 1500 undergraduate students.

So I have to ask. Seriously? NAIA? And that counts as a win? Surely that's not in the RPI calculation win or lose, right?

Northwood plays its home games at Trinity Christian High School.

Seriously? This game counts?

Looking for transfers?