I'll kick us off:

Paydirt Pete

Paydirt%20PeteNL.jpg

Johnny Ringo from Tombstone

3796442_std.jpg

+

Baby Constipation face

infant-constipation.jpg

I'd really hate to see this thread derailed into complete nonsense/foolishness.

By the way... did any of you see those uniforms the Green Brigade trotted out there last week?!? Talk about your lack of pageantry. I was so embarrassed.

Also, I think we should refer to Rick Villareal's support of Tony Benford as "THE STAND". What do you guys think?

• Upvote 4

^GMG clause 127483 states that new posters who are unaware of inside jokes and/or superstitious rituals are exempt from inhibiting the superstitious effects from taking effect. By laws of GMG 127.12 It happened to me bud, I know that feels.

I feel like there should be a § in there somewhere.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^GMG clause 127483 states that new posters who are unaware of inside jokes and/or superstitious rituals are exempt from inhibiting the superstitious effects from taking effect. By laws of GMG 127.12 It happened to me bud, I know that feels.

I want to know when Harry and his crack-staff of admins are going to up my +1 count to infinity so I can not only +1 this fantastic piece of bylaw research, but also rectify the wrong that was done to Mr. Maryak.

We have a superstition that started with MTSU game where we post a look a like of the teams mascot only and then proceed to derail the thread. First time was unintentional but we won,so we kept it going. I didn't know about it either but it seems to work. In other news is Dan McCarney in the running to coach the baseball team?

• Upvote 2