He seemed more attentive and aware. He rain every possession and went for every rebound. His footwork is much better as well. He is not George odufuwa, but he has improved. He seems very different to me. It was as if he actually knew where the ball was on the court instead of standing around like he did much of last season.

• Upvote 1

Coleman definitely looks improved. Seems to be in better shape, was much more active and made a couple of nice shots along with some decent defensive work as well. To me, still a work in progress, but the work seems to be resulting in progress. So, yes...looked better...yes, still some room to grow. But, don't we all have some room to grow?

Hope the progress continues...I expect it will.

• Upvote 1

It's terrible competition.

Before we pronounce the guy All-Conference, perhaps we should wait until he plays against some D1 competition?

When do we play a D1 school?

From what I saw last night he is improved, even when factoring in the level of competition. I'm not going as far as Andrew and proclaiming him to be a double double every game player.