What worries me about the UTEP game

Harry

A shortage of beer at Midway and Metzlers pre-tailgate? An SRO crowd at OSDH&CP forcing us to trudge up the street to ESSC after the game? Sonic concessions not having tots? "North Texas" stickers going back on the helmets? Failure to find the question to the answer 42? Still not knowing how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

• Upvote 3

Well darn I got distracted and forgot what it was. I will have to get back to you on this. As I recall it was very concerning. GMG.

There are no concerns. UTEP is turble and we play them at home. That's a bad combo for the miners. Hopefully we beat them by more points in football than they beat us by in basketball.

No more worrying until Tulsa.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are no concerns. UTEP is turble and we play them at home. That's a bad combo for the miners. Hopefully we beat them by more points in football than they beat us by in basketball.

No more worrying until Tulsa.

This is my concern. TULSA. Not necessarily because of Tulsa.... but IN Tulsa when it be mighty cold......

AND..... AAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD!!!

MY ONLY UTEP WORRY:

We really should be worrying about everyone staying healthy. THESE are the types of game where stupid injuries occur. Weirder things.....

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 1

Dang the defense and special teams for scoring and keeping our offense off the field.

;)

Yeah, that was it. Defense and ST spent so much time scoring it kept our offense off the field.

It is a team sport. I get this. And wonderful as it is that our D and ST stepped up and scored we can't rely on that to win us games each week. (As evidence I give you the fact that Brelan's punt return for a TD was the FIRST time it happened since Johnny Quinn played here.)

It is time our offense steps up and becomes as consistent as our defense.

Our Offense only had 7 complete passes the whole game! Not even 2 complete passes a Quarter.

Our QB threw for 1 TD and a really bad choice for a PICK.

Our offense did not score enough to win the game.

Our offense is still a wild card.

I feel confident our Defense will get the job done.

And special teams are shining.

On a lighter note I am concerned tailgating is too short with a 2:30 start

Our Offense only had 7 complete passes the whole game! Not even 2 complete passes a Quarter.

Our QB threw for 1 TD and a really bad choice for a PICK.

Our offense did not score enough to win the game.

Our offense is still a wild card.

I feel confident our Defense will get the job done.

And special teams are shining.

On a lighter note I am concerned tailgating is too short with a 2:30 start

I plan to start tailgating Friday afternoon.
  • Upvote 2