#hit30k

meangreener

Why not put them up this week?

I am. Going to a concert tonight or I would today.

And, yup, I'll take photos.

But I love the official banner at the bottom. Since this is going to be printed and distributed by an official UNT organization, it has to be on there. Makes it look better, anyway.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 2

I am. Going to a concert tonight or I would today.

And, yup, I'll take photos.

But I love the official banner at the bottom. Since this is going to be printed and distributed by an official UNT organization, it has to be on there. Makes it look better, anyway.

Awesome, are you getting them printed through UNT printing services?

Once that record changes after Saturday, are you going to go back around and tear down the old ones and get new ones up? Or, are you going to make it a living document and slap a "7" in place of the "6"?

That actually might have more effect than a new poster.

• Upvote 1

^Are you allowed to do that with your signature Sig381?

Basic guidelines when using all UNT spirit marks:
  • Reproduction must be in UNT green (Pantone 356), white or black
  • Spirit marks must appear with the university lettermark.
  • No other items may touch or be superimposed on the spirit marks unless screened back behind the spirit marks.
  • Spirit marks may be screened back no lower than 10 percent in UNT green or black.
  • The UNT lettermark or wordmark must appear with each of the spirit marks.

https://identityguide.unt.edu/create-our-look/university-spirit-marks

• Upvote 3

So my season tickets are in section 104 and I had a friend who wanted to join my group for Saturday. I had already given my extra tickets to friends, so I called to just purchase one in our section. I literally bought the LAST TICKET in section 104!!! Can't wait to see the turn out if this is any indication of the attendance!

• Upvote 3

How do you validate that they attended?

They send me a copy of their ticket. Camera phones that can integrate with email make this process a whole lot easier. It is essentially the honor system, but the point value is so low I really don't care. It really accomplishes two things: 1. it forces them to keep up with whats going on and email me and 2. it forces them to at worst go pick up a ticket or beg someone else for one. At some point peer pressure will kick in and they will go to a game if they have been scamming me before hand.

• Upvote 1

They send me a copy of their ticket. Camera phones that can integrate with email make this process a whole lot easier. It is essentially the honor system, but the point value is so low I really don't care. It really accomplishes two things: 1. it forces them to keep up with whats going on and email me and 2. it forces them to at worst go pick up a ticket or beg someone else for one. At some point peer pressure will kick in and they will go to a game if they have been scamming me before hand.

Fair enough. If you figure out a magic bullet to get them in, use it. You may try them sending a picture of the ticket and a selfie in the stadium.

• Upvote 1