Welcome our new moderator KingDL1!

Harry

photo-thumb-442.jpg?_r=0

Many of you know KingDL1 as a long time member here on GoMeanGreen.com. He is a UNT graduate and a devout North Texas fan. He joined GoMeanGreen.com back in 2002. He has put together one of the best tailgates on the Hill, and makes some of the best meat balls you have ever tasted. You may recall, he is a licensed pilot and provided us with some fantastic aerial photos of the Apogee stadium construction. He also constructed some signs for us to use during the podcasts and at tailgates. But besides all of that -- he's just a good dude. KingDL1 has graciously accepted our offer to become a moderator on GoMeanGreen.com beginning today and we are very pleased to have him on board!

One thing I admire about KingDL1 is he is a very no nonsense kind of guy but he is also fair. I think the timing of bringing him on board is really good right now.

GoMeanGreen.com has and always will be a place for the fans who share their passion and opinions about everything UNT and more specifically UNT Athletics. The site has grown over the years and with that has come more users and visitors which is great. The downside is we have also seen more spam and violations of our terms and policies. By and large, this is a very friendly place to visit and we are all quite respectful of one another. I do think that lately we may have veered a little off center of where we need to be. Some additional eyes and ears will help to get things back on center and KingDL1 will be valuable to our team in that particular regard.

So please -- join me in welcoming KingDL1 to the GoMeanGreen.com moderating team! Go Mean Green!

Did he replace a certain mod or two?

Welcome Tony...does this mean you can now post snide comments without the +1/-1 thing being racked up against and/or for you? Cool.

Glad to have you. Wear that scarlet "M" with pride. Better...much better...you than me! Ha!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thank you Guys.

Harry thank you for the very kind words.

Joe I look forward to initiation, and I assume the post initiation party.

Oh, I'll be the one running the initiation. Not Joe.

8632813_3.jpg?v=8CE70FDFAF1B540

Also, the position is contingent upon plane transportation on demand. ON DEMAND, SIR.

Welcome to the team. Getting through the first 6 months murder-free is the hardest part.