Southern Miss watching?

unt_rocket09

Any watching parties I can walk to from my office on campus? Enjoyed Cool Beans, even with the sulking A&M fans

As Steven Wright once said: "Everything is walking distance if you have the time."

With that in mind I can promise you there will be a pretty solid watching party at East Side Social Club. 117 E. Oak St. Denton TX USA.

P.S. Having walked from Fry St. to ESSC I can tell you it is a very pleasant 15 minute walk.

• Upvote 1

As Steven Wright once said: "Everything is walking distance if you have the time."

With that in mind I can promise you there will be a pretty solid watching party at East Side Social Club. 117 E. Oak St. Denton TX USA.

P.S. Having walked from Fry St. to ESSC I can tell you it is a very pleasant 15 minute walk.

Its the 30 minute walk back that I am worried about

• Upvote 2

anyone interested in the Grapevine area....$3 burgers/chiliburgers, $7 pitchers and multiple screens? If so, I can get this setup...Maybe Frankies in FW is also possible..Grapevine would be better.

You can pry my game watching ass out of East Side with my cold, dead hands, but just out of curiosity, where are there $3 burgers and $7 pitchers in Grapevine?

anyone interested in the Grapevine area....$3 burgers/chiliburgers, $7 pitchers and multiple screens? If so, I can get this setup...Maybe Frankies in FW is also possible..Grapevine would be better.

Had a blast at frankies in Fort Worth last game lots of tvs and staff not bad to look at.

Yes please!

It is the Bottlecap Alley at shopping center at hwy 26 (southlake blvd) and 114/william D tate....There is a Target in shopping ctr and the bottlecap Alley is almost directly across from the Target . This month they have 40%off burgers and they are very good. If I can get a count of the number to show up , can talk with the mgr (I know them ) and see if we can reserve a really good table. On one wall they have a large projector screen and about 4-8 (can't remember,with the cheap beer,etc) 42 inch tv's next to them...so easy to watch several games at the same time....its a good place !

Edited by houstonmeangreen