Official Southern Miss Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

What I'd like to see happen is get to 28 points by any means necessary. Then feed the three headed monster and pound the ball until the clock finally reads zero. I expect the defense to assert itself in the second half and shutdown any offensive desire USM may have left and keep yet another team not name Georgia out of the end zone.

This game has the potential to get ugly if USM turnovers get out of control.

NT >>>>>>>> USM

MEAN GREEN- 41

so miss- 0

Antoinne Jimmerson will have a long run for a TD

Reggie Pegram will run it in from the two after a long time consuming drive.

One fumble for a TD- i feel like a DT will have a fat boy TD fallowed with a fat boy dance with a Flag thrown because the dance will be too legit to quit.

One interception for a TD

Darnell Smith will have a TD

With two field goals

southern miss will not have a good day. it will end with homecoming boos and the fans asking for the job of the head coach.

• Upvote 1

This is a game UNT should win. But again, there's been more Hyde than Jekyll on the road for UNT, so road games are a crap shoot. Having said that, I believe the MG are starting to get the taste of winning, and are going to do anything to keep that taste in their mouths. I think USM is going to come out on homecoming with some wrinkle that UNT may or may not be prepared for, which may cause some consternation early. I think there will be some angst in the first half again, but I'm picking UNT to grind the USM lines down in the second half. Give me UNT 34-20.

This is a game UNT should win. But again, there's been more Hyde than Jekyll on the road for UNT, so road games are a crap shoot. Having said that, I believe the MG are starting to get the taste of winning, and are going to do anything to keep that taste in their mouths. I think USM is going to come out on homecoming with some wrinkle that UNT may or may not be prepared for, which may cause some consternation early. I think there will be some angst in the first half again, but I'm picking UNT to grind the USM lines down in the second half. Give me UNT 34-20.

Apparently, all it takes to do that is the promise of wearing sweats on the plane home.

Mac needs to dangle this little treat more often.

unt%20mean%20green%20225%20logo.jpg27

USM+Logo.JPG13

• Upvote 2