Latest BCS Rankings

MeanGreen61

How is UTSA still considered transitional? Are they ineligible for any BCS ranking, no matter how crappy, even in their first official year?

Still, not a bad ranking for us...and yeah, Tulane. If we had won the one game we should have...Top 40?

Though not a part of the CUSA discussion...pretty interesting that Florida State is ahead of Oregon. I watched a good chunk of the FSU game (pun intended) this weekend...and I can't say "Florida State at Clemson" because I really didn't see Clemson show up. That was insanity. There are so many games left, but to me it's a race between Bama/Mizzou, Baylor, FSU, and Oregon to both win out and get the "style points" if none of them lose. Plenty of time for injuries or random upsets to derail a great season, but based on the first half-plus season, those are the 5 teams that are playing some crazy football. I didn't forget about Ohio State...their win streak will end soon.

If I had to make a guess right now as to who will pull out the undefeated season and the rankings, I'd actually go with Baylor vs. SEC champ. FSU kills when they're clicking but I still think there's a really good chance that they'll have a sloppy game and lose one. And Oregon has to beat UCLA, Stanford, and then probably UCLA again...gut feeling one of those will knock them out.